Take action to Resist AFRICOM!
- Write to your members of Congress and tell them that the structure of AFRICOM may do more harm than good on the continent of Africa. Encourage them to get involved in the debate and to consider the ramifications for US foreign policy when the military begins to operate outside of its traditional role. Click here to send a message!
- Call President Obama to say no increased military support to Uganda or Somalia!
- Join our e-mail list to learn about upcoming events and actions!
- Download this AFRICOM Action Kit for lots of tips on how to take action!
- Donate to one of the organizations listed on the Who We Are page
- Talk with your family, friends, and parish about this issue. The more people who know about it, the stronger the dialogue and the more powerful our voices will be.
- If you would like more information or would like to host an event related to AFRICOM, leave a comment below or contact Melaura at the Africa Faith and Justice network at email@example.com!